AppDynamics Solutions Engineer
AppDynamics Solutions Engineer
Force 3, a Sirius Company, is looking for an AppDynamics Solutions Engineer, with a current Secret security clearance, to work at Fort Meade, Maryland.
Force 3 established an Application Performance Management business to help Federal customers gain better insight into their mission critical software applications. We are searching for a passionate energetic Engineer to join our elite Enterprise Applications Practice. This individual will work directly with a Federal customer to help them design, architect, and implement AppDynamics solutions in their secure cloud environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works closely with the Force 3 presales technical team, as well as the AppDynamics technical team, and customer to ensure that AppDynamics components are successfully implemented and configured in accordance with AppDynamics best practices
• Ensures each application's business transactions are all relevant and inclusive of the key user interactions with the application.
• Assist customer in all AppDynamics related areas including operations, architecture, capabilities, and future growth
• Translates user requirements, and architecture into technical implementation plan
• Focuses on the successful implementation of AppDynamics and the future expansion of the platform within the customer’s environment
• Successfully moves the customer into production. Production rollout success includes technical migration into the production environment, production testing, transition to support including any open defects or RFEs, and project closeout activities
• Provides on time, accurate and realistic status reports or input to status reports using standard templates
• Manages and delivers assigned responsibilities within scope and budget;
• Builds and shares experience-based collateral directly with peers and via the relevant shared resources
• A current Secret security clearance is required
• Bachelor Degree in the related Computer Engineering or IT field
• Five plus years’ relevant Technical IT experience
• Three plus years’ Federal Technical IT experience
• Three plus years’ experience with Java, Python, Ruby, PhP, or other programming model.
• Strong understanding of application platforms, including network, database, runtime, application, and user interface.
• Strong understanding of Application and systems performance management, measurement and analysis.
• First-hand experience implementing or deploying applications into a production environment.
• Quick Learner – Able to build skills in technical areas which support the deployment and integration of AD based solutions, including Advanced OS, DB, Storage; Virtual etc.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and conflict resolution skills with the ability to adapt to various business needs
• Consulting or Professional Services experience a plus. Demonstrated ability to work with customers under tight deadlines
• Must be capable of working well both independently and as part of a team
The selected candidate will be an integral part of the customer’s Performance Monitoring team, providing technical execution, leadership, and best practices. This individual will provide support for all of the customer’s needs regarding AppDynamics. This individual will analyze customer requirements and implement AppDynamics software to meet performance requirements. The candidate will work closely with the Force 3 and Cisco AppDynamics engineering teams. All work will be performed at the Federal Customer facility.
Benefits you will receive:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Ample time off starting with a generous PTO policy and 12 Holidays
• Training & Educational reimbursement
• Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
• Referral Bonuses
• A variety of company social events
• Opportunities to give back to the community
• And much more…
Serving federal agencies for over 25 years, Force 3 has a wealth of knowledge and resources to offer best practice solutions that achieve optimal outcomes and meet compliance guidelines. Together with our parent company Sirius Computer Solutions, we offer a comprehensive range of solutions backed by an expert team of engineers and the highest levels of partnership with leading manufacturers. From design to deployment, support, and maintenance, our technology solutions and services are designed with a constant focus on supporting our customers’ missions. We prioritize your success – and we don’t succeed unless you do.
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Dell Technologies GSA Authorized Partner, F5 Platinum Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Nutanix Master Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Tenable Platinum Partner, and VMware Premier Partner.
Force 3 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.