Federal Account Manager, Civilian
Federal Account Manager, Civilian
Force 3, a Sirius Company, is looking for an Account Manager that specializes in the Civilian Market. Experience must include the Social Security Administration (SSA), GSA, Department of Justice (DOJ) or the Treasury.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
As an Account Manager, you will utilize value-selling techniques and will be a trusted advisor on our outside sales team as you develop long-term relationships with your customers. Your role will also require daily prospecting, as well as identifying, cultivating and ultimately closing deals.
• Building and developing successful customer relationships via a consultative sales process
• Executing on transactional and strategic initiatives to grow Force 3’s presence in the marketplace
• Creatively identifying and prospecting into new territories while uncovering business issues to provide innovative IT solutions
• Developing and managing sales pipeline activity
• Participating in and embracing the Force 3 learning environment, fueling ongoing career development through value added training in technologies and sales
• Achieving or exceeding realistic individual sales quota levels to reach your financial goals, receive company recognition and win awards!
• Building strong partnerships and successful cross-department relationships as well as effectively engaging with our valued vendor partners such as Cisco, IBM, Dell, NetApp.
• Partnering with our highly knowledgeable engineering staff to generate opportunities in Security, Infrastructure Solutions, Collaboration, Analytics, Cloud, Enterprise Applications and customized solutions based on each client’s needs.
• Your core responsibilities include identifying key network infrastructure initiatives in your agencies.
• Developing and effectively communicating a full understanding of our solutions offerings and services.
As an Account Manager, you must combine a strong desire to make a positive difference with your passion for technology and a strong comfort level in having in-depth, consultative discussions about very specific technological applications. You must also be willing to embrace and take full advantage of your ability to be a key player in developing our presence in the Federal markets.
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent related experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience selling infrastructure solutions and professional services in the IT industry; experience selling software, cloud, storage, VOIP, security and wireless solutions preferred
• Background with AWS, Microsoft, Google, IBM/Softlayer preferred
• Sales experience within the Federal space (DoD, Intel, Civilian) strongly preferred
• High level of motivation with a competitive “hunter” mentality
• A proven sales methodology
• Exceptional consultative selling abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to expand your technological knowledge by taking advantage of our extensive training opportunities
• Availability to travel and work overtime as necessary
Benefits you will receive:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Ample time off starting with a generous PTO policy and 12 Holidays
• Training & Educational reimbursement
• Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
• Referral Bonuses
• A variety of company social events
• Opportunities to give back to the community
• And much more…
Serving federal agencies for over 30 years, Force 3 has a wealth of knowledge and resources to offer best practice solutions that achieve optimal outcomes and meet compliance guidelines. Together with our parent company Sirius Computer Solutions, we offer a comprehensive range of solutions backed by an expert team of engineers and the highest levels of partnership with leading manufacturers. From design to deployment, support, and maintenance, our technology solutions and services are designed with a constant focus on supporting our customers’ missions. We prioritize your success – and we don’t succeed unless you do.
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Dell Technologies GSA Authorized Partner, F5 Platinum Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Nutanix Master Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Tenable Platinum Partner, and VMware Premier Partner.
Force 3 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.