Security Lab Engineer
Security Lab Engineer
Force 3, a Sirius Company, is looking for a Security Lab Engineer with a Secret security clearance, to work at Ft. Meade, under DISA.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs all DISA Zero Trust lab testing activities. Responsible for the planning, coordination, and execution of all ZT test events. The Test Engineer will perform functionality, security, performance, regression, user acceptance, interoperability/integration, and vendor product testing. He/she will configure and maintain the lab test tools, build test scripts, automate test procedures, and produce test reports. The Engineer will update the Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) and associated lab artifacts. The Test Engineer should be familiar with, or have knowledge with, Zero Trust, Agile concepts and some of the following testing tools:
• 1) AttackIQ
• 2) Verodin
• 3) MicroFocus Load Runner
• 4) MicroFocus UFT (Unified Functional Testing)
• 5) Tricentis
• 6) Tenable Nessus Scanner
• 7) DISA STIGs
• A current Secret security clearance is required
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Cyber Security, or related field
• Preferred certifications: Security+, or Network+, or CEH
Benefits you will receive:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Ample time off starting with a generous PTO policy and 12 Holidays
• Training & Educational reimbursement
• Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
• Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
• Referral Bonuses
• variety of company social events
• Opportunities to give back to the community
• And much more…
Serving federal agencies for over 25 years, Force 3 has a wealth of knowledge and resources to offer best practice solutions that achieve optimal outcomes and meet compliance guidelines. Together with our parent company Sirius Computer Solutions, we offer a comprehensive range of solutions backed by an expert team of engineers and the highest levels of partnership with leading manufacturers. From design to deployment, support, and maintenance, our technology solutions and services are designed with a constant focus on supporting our customers’ missions. We prioritize your success – and we don’t succeed unless you do.
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Dell Technologies GSA Authorized Partner, F5 Platinum Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Nutanix Master Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Tenable Platinum Partner, and VMware Premier Partner.
Force 3 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.