Lead Capture Specialist
LEAD CAPTURE SPECIALIST
Force 3, a Sirius Company, is looking for a Lead Capture Specialist to work at our office in Crofton, MD. The primary purpose of this position is to manage the lead capture process for marketing campaigns and maintain all marketing fund programs necessary to run lead generation campaigns.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter, distribute, and manage leads from all Force 3 marketing campaigns into Customer Relationship Management system (CRM), including physical events, social media, outbound calling campaigns, OEM lead initiatives, etc.
- Maintain CRM database integrity by updating campaigns, accounts, lead, and opportunity records on a regular basis
- Call prospects as needed to gauge interest before setting up a warm call with sales.
- Interface directly with the sales, engineering, partner alliance and other teams where appropriate regarding potential leads
- Track ROI and Lead Reports for all marketing campaigns
- Work with marketing leadership to uncover new opportunities for ABM best practices, cross-selling and deeper account penetration.
- Administer and maintain assigned cooperative marketing funds programs
- Generate and submit report for all assigned marketing programs
- Review, evaluate and process claims for program reimbursements timely
- Provide partners with requested documentation for each marketing activity
- Reconcile marketing Business Unit (BU) and performs maintenance on marketing General Ledger
- Work with Accounting to ensure payments are posted to the appropriate BU’s and invoices
- Assist with planning marketing activities to provide compliance input
- Analyze program records to determine financial resources required to implement programs and makes recommendations for budget allocations
- Attend tradeshows and events as needed to capture leads and support sales
- Other duties and projects as needed to support the team
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in Marketing, Sales, Accounting, and/ or Budgeting
Other Position Requirements:
- Familiar with standard marketing, sales, accounting, budgeting, and claiming concepts
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated project management skills, quantitative analysis skills, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge of database management
- Demonstrated ability in Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or Sales Management
- Program Claims experience and Knowledge of Marketing Development Funds programs
- Familiarity with Pardot
- Demonstrated understanding of the IT industry and partner rewards programs for Business Partners
Benefits you will receive:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Ample time off starting with a generous PTO policy and 12 Holidays
- Training & Educational reimbursement
- Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
- Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
- Referral Bonuses
- Lunch & Learns
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite Massages
- A variety of company social events
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- And much more…
Serving federal agencies for over 25 years, Force 3 has a wealth of knowledge and resources to offer best practice solutions that achieve optimal outcomes and meet compliance guidelines. Together with our parent company Sirius Computer Solutions, we offer a comprehensive range of solutions backed by an expert team of engineers and the highest levels of partnership with leading manufacturers. From design to deployment, support, and maintenance, our technology solutions and services are designed with a constant focus on supporting our customers’ missions. We prioritize your success – and we don’t succeed unless you do.
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Dell Technologies GSA Authorized Partner, F5 Platinum Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Nutanix Master Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Tenable Platinum Partner, and VMware Premier Partner.
Force 3 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.