Telephony VOIP Engineer (TS/SCI FS Poly)
TELEPHONY VOIP ENGINEER (TS/SCI FS POLY)
Force 3, a Sirius Company, is looking for a Telephony VOIP Engineer, with a current TS/SCI FS Poly security clearance, to work at Annapolis Junction.
The qualified candidate will be involved in the planning and implementing of Voice, Video, Chat, and Teleconference modernization activities, and will be responsible for accurately completing the related documentation. Must have the proper skills to support operations and maintenance of all hardware and software in a Unified Communications infrastructure. Must possess exceptional customer service skills and adhere to all security regulations of the site.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform telephone switch and server installation, relocations, removals, troubleshooting, and configuration.
• Planning and implementing of Voice, Video, Chat, and Teleconference modernization
• Maintain proper documentation of the Unified Communications infrastructure
• A current TS/SCI FS POLY security clearance is required
• Must currently hold appropriate certification to meet DOD 8570 IAT Level II
• Candidate should have a strong background in telecommunications OR equivalent combination of experience and education
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering is preferred (5 additional years of telecommunications experience may be substituted for a degree).
• Must have a thorough knowledge of a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technologies.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of communications systems such as Cisco CUCM, Cisco VCS, and/or Skype for Business on Premises.
• Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and DHCP troubleshooting is preferred.
• Experience with Session Border Controller (SBC) and SIP detailed traces is a plus
• Use/knowledge of managing virtualized applications
• Use/knowledge Microsoft Office Applications
• Must possess good communication and customer service skills
• Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to Multi-task
• Must be able to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds and be able to climb ladders.
• The applicant must possess a valid driver’s license
Benefits you will receive:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Ample time off starting with a generous PTO policy and 12 Holidays
• Training & Educational reimbursement
• Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
• Referral Bonuses
• A variety of company social events
• Opportunities to give back to the community
• And much more…
Serving federal agencies for over 25 years, Force 3 has a wealth of knowledge and resources to offer best practice solutions that achieve optimal outcomes and meet compliance guidelines. Together with our parent company Sirius Computer Solutions, we offer a comprehensive range of solutions backed by an expert team of engineers and the highest levels of partnership with leading manufacturers. From design to deployment, support, and maintenance, our technology solutions and services are designed with a constant focus on supporting our customers’ missions. We prioritize your success – and we don’t succeed unless you do.
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Dell Technologies GSA Authorized Partner, F5 Platinum Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Nutanix Master Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Tenable Platinum Partner, and VMware Premier Partner.
Force 3 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.