Cisco Network Engineer (TS/SCI FS Poly)
CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER (TS/SCI FS POLY REQUIRED)
Force 3, a Sirius Company, is looking for a Technical Consultant, with a current TS/SCI FS Poly security clearance, to work in Saratoga Springs, UT.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for supporting network operations in customer Data Center supporting various Cisco router and switch hardware (such as WS-C4500)
• Provide onsite Site Surveys for new equipment refresh project
• Perform installation of new Cisco switches at various locations
• Perform cable patching and wire grooming at each of the locations where a new switch is installed
• Provide day to day operational support for new installed switches when required
• A current TS/SCI FS Poly security clearance is required
• Four-year BS in Computer Science or related field, preferred or 8 year’s equivalent work experience
• Minimum 3 years direct applicable experience working with Cisco Route & Switch platforms
• Cisco certifications (CCNA, CCNP) are a plus
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbal form
• Motivated by challenges and has a strong sense of commitment to objectives
• Detail-oriented and organized with an inquisitive nature that is open to learning from all sources
Benefits you will receive:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Ample time off starting with a generous PTO policy and 12 Holidays
• Training & Educational reimbursement
• Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
• Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
• Referral Bonuses
• Lunch & Learns
• Onsite Gym
• Onsite Massages
• A variety of company social events
• Opportunities to give back to the community
• And much more…
Serving federal agencies for over 25 years, Force 3 has a wealth of knowledge and resources to offer best practice solutions that achieve optimal outcomes and meet compliance guidelines. Together with our parent company Sirius Computer Solutions, we offer a comprehensive range of solutions backed by an expert team of engineers and the highest levels of partnership with leading manufacturers. From design to deployment, support, and maintenance, our technology solutions and services are designed with a constant focus on supporting our customers’ missions. We prioritize your success – and we don’t succeed unless you do.
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Dell Technologies GSA Authorized Partner, F5 Platinum Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Nutanix Master Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Tenable Platinum Partner, and VMware Premier Partner.
Force 3 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.