Senior Network Engineer (TS/SCI Required)
Security Engineer (TS/SCI)
Force 3, a Sirius Company, is looking for a Network Engineer, with a current TS security clearance with SCI eligibility, to work directly support our government customer located on Fort Belvoir, Va.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists with plans network design, layout and develops the baseline configuration for the system.
• Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements and provides recommendations and guidance.
• Briefs government customer and other contractors on recommended solutions and designs.
• Supports the development of the BOM and government IGCE for acquisition by the government as needed. Lead the development effort for the standard documentation maintained.
• May provide technical support and troubleshooting to equipment during installation and configuration.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
• Participates in additional duties as needed during the project.
• A current TS security clearance with SCI eligibility is required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a technical related field or 15 years’ experience.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Security or equivalent hands on experience.
• Current DOD 8570 IAT Level II certification
• Strong knowledge of the Cisco Networking product portfolio, with the ability to scope and accurately size equipment based on customer’s needs.
• Ability to design a network topology based on customers intent and requirements.
• Must be able to create network diagrams and rack elevations using Microsoft Excel.
Other Position Requirements:
• Ability to apply DISA STIGs to Cisco Networking equipment.
• Hand-On Experience with Catalyst 9300 / 9400 / 9500 series switches, and Nexus 9000 series switches, ISR 4000 series and ASR 1000 series routers.
• Familiarity with proper protocols and procedures for working in a SCIF.
• Must be familiar with Type 1 encryption solutions (KG-175 A/F/G/X)
• Understanding of JWICs and or SIPR environments.
• Must be capable of engineering and documenting network solutions, not just deploying or configuring
• Good verbal and written presentation skills
Benefits you will receive:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Ample time off starting with a generous PTO policy and 12 Holidays
• Training & Educational reimbursement
• Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
• Referral Bonuses
• A variety of company social events
• Opportunities to give back to the community
• And much more…
Serving federal agencies for over 25 years, Force 3 has a wealth of knowledge and resources to offer best practice solutions that achieve optimal outcomes and meet compliance guidelines. Together with our parent company Sirius Computer Solutions, we offer a comprehensive range of solutions backed by an expert team of engineers and the highest levels of partnership with leading manufacturers. From design to deployment, support, and maintenance, our technology solutions and services are designed with a constant focus on supporting our customers’ missions. We prioritize your success – and we don’t succeed unless you do.
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Dell Technologies GSA Authorized Partner, F5 Platinum Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Nutanix Master Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Tenable Platinum Partner, and VMware Premier Partner.
Force 3 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.