Senior Network Engineer Data Center (TS/SCI FS Poly)
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER DATA CENTER
Force 3, a Sirius Company, is looking for a Senior Network Engineer Data Center, with a current TS/SCI FS Poly security clearance, to work at our client site at Annapolis Junction.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design/implement/migrate clients' private and hybrid data center environments
• Contribute to data center design being mindful of physical servers, virtualization, storage, data protection, and HCI
• Validate SOWs (w/ a mind for scope, boundaries, assumptions, etc.)
• Collaborate w/ project manager to coordinate schedule
• Contribute to disaster recovery solution design/planning
• Contribute new documentation and edit existing documentation as it pertains to data center operations
• Keep project stakeholders abreast of updates and issues
• Cultivate industry/solution provider certifications as needed
• Be mindful of future service opportunities based on client needs
• Configure VMware products (i.e. vSphere,)
• Experience working in cloud (private/hybrid) environments, especially Azure
• Experience with FEX, Spine leaf technology
• Experience supporting Cisco, Dell, and/or HP servers
• Experience supporting Hyperconverged infrastructures
• Experience deploying and troubleshooting datacenter technologies
• Experience planning disaster recovery, storage, and backup solutions
• Experience communicating and collaborating in a team setting
• Experience design/deploying/implementing data centers
• Ability to act in a client/customer-facing capacity.
• A current TS/SCI FS Poly security clearance is required
• Must meet contract level requirements for appropriate position.
• Minimum 5 years of experience with background in design and development of network data center infrastructure networks.
• Must be an engineer that is capable of supporting both boundary services and performance analytics.
• Minimum 5 years proven experience supporting customers both in-person and remotely, troubleshooting and root cause isolation
Other Position Requirements:
• Candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II.
Benefits you will receive:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Ample time off starting with a generous PTO policy and 12 Holidays
• Training & Educational reimbursement
• Awards: We celebrate and recognize our employees!
• Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
• Referral Bonuses
• Lunch & Learns
• Onsite Gym
• Onsite Massages
• A variety of company social events
• Opportunities to give back to the community
• And much more…
Serving federal agencies for over 25 years, Force 3 has a wealth of knowledge and resources to offer best practice solutions that achieve optimal outcomes and meet compliance guidelines. Together with our parent company Sirius Computer Solutions, we offer a comprehensive range of solutions backed by an expert team of engineers and the highest levels of partnership with leading manufacturers. From design to deployment, support, and maintenance, our technology solutions and services are designed with a constant focus on supporting our customers’ missions. We prioritize your success – and we don’t succeed unless you do.
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Dell Technologies GSA Authorized Partner, F5 Platinum Partner, IBM Platinum Business Partner, NetApp Star Partner, Nutanix Master Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, Splunk Elite Partner, Tenable Platinum Partner, and VMware Premier Partner.
Force 3 is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.