With 14 branches and five manufacturing facilities located in the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada, FLOFORM Countertops manufactures, sells and installs over 20,000 premium surface countertops a year. Established in 1961, FLOFORM is proud to be one of the Best Managed Companies in North America.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Have related experience in a similar industry
- Have demonstrated knowledge of hand tools and the operation of power tools
- Have a positive attitude, solid work ethic and work with a team
- Possess strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Have basic mathematical skills and able to read units of measurements
- Be able to lift upwards of 100 lbs. assisted
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in the shop doing fabrication of countertops- gluing, grinding, sanding, cutting
- May assist lead installer with installing counter-tops
- Load and unload merchandise and moving countertops to various locations
- Run errands as the arise while on the job site ex. pick up missing pieces or tools from shop
- Other duties as assigned
FLOFORM is proud to offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Opportunity to participate in our Employee Profit Share Program after one year
FLOFORM Countertops offers a positive and fun working environment that rewards those who share in our mission: “To consistently provide our Customers the best countertop purchasing experience available.”
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, contact us today!!!
To learn more about us we encourage all applicants to visit our website at www.floform.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer