COUNTERTOP INSTALLER- SUB-CONTRACTOR
FLOFORM COUNTERTOPS IS THE PREMIER COUNTERTOP FABRICATOR AND WE ARE BOOMING!
With 14 branches and four manufacturing facilities located in the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada, FLOFORM Countertops manufactures, sells and installs over 20,000 premium surface countertops a year. Established in 1961, FLOFORM is proud to be one of the Best Managed Companies in North America.
Required immediately, our PORTLAND BRANCH is seeking a SUB CONTRACTOR FOR COUNTER TOP INSTALLATION for the PORTLAND, BEND, MEDFORD, OREGON AREA.
The successful candidate will:
- Be available to travel to various client’s homes/businesses in the Portland area.
- Have a 1-3 years experience in the installation of quartz countertops or similar
- Be a qualified Sub-Contractor, with appropriate licensing and insurance
- Be able to read and understand custom, detailed layouts
- Deliver high quality professional service along with exceptional customer service on every job on behalf of Floform Countertops
- Possess clear driver’s license and criminal record check
- Be able to pass a pre-qualification background check
- Have reliable transportation and provide own tools for the job
- Be able to carry upwards of 100- 200 lbs. assisted
- Be flexible and willing to stay and get the job done right the first time
You will be responsible for:
- Correctly install Stone/Solid surface tops on site, while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Cleanly remove the existing countertop
- Install new sinks when required
- Respond to customer inquiries and/or concerns while on the job site
- Contact office to resolve any concerns that cannot be addressed on the job site
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to the installation as they arise
FLOFORM Countertops offers a positive and fun working environment that rewards those who share in our mission: “To consistently provide our Customers the best countertop purchasing experience available.”
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment Eligibility Requirements:
The U.S. Immigration Reform and Control Act require employers to verify employment eligibility and you will be required to provide documentation of your identity and of your authorization to work in the United States. Employment is also contingent on successful completion of a background check and pre-employment drug screen.