Countertop Installers (Laminate/Wood)
With 14 branches and five manufacturing facilities located in the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada, FLOFORM Countertops manufactures, sells and installs over 20,000 premium surface countertops a year.
Established in 1961, FLOFORM is proud to be one of the Best Managed Companies in North America.
Required immediately, our Saskatoon and Regina Branches are seeking a Full Time Experienced Laminate Countertop Installers to join the team!
The successful candidate will have:
- Have related education &/or previous experience in construction / countertop industry
- Basic understanding of plumbing an asset
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Be able to lift upwards of 100 lbs. assisted
- Work with a team and make sound decisions
- Have valid driver’s license and clean criminal record
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleanly remove the existing countertop
- Correctly install laminate/wood surface tops on site
- Respond to customer inquiries and/or concerns while on the job site
- Troubleshoots technical problems related to the installation as they arise
- Regular bending, kneeling and twisting
- ability to work overtime as required
- regular local travel to clients homes and occasional out of town work
FLOFORM is proud to offer the successful LAMINATE INSTALLER:
- A highly competitive salary
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Paid sick days
FLOFORM Countertops offers a positive and fun working environment that rewards those who share in our mission: “To consistently provide our Customers the best countertop purchasing experience available.”
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, contact us today!!!
TOLL FREE 1 844 291 9232 or submit a resume/application.
We look forward to meeting you!