Are you ready to join a growing and successful organization? Are you interested in learning a trade? This may be the position you have been waiting for!
With 14 branches and four manufacturing facilities located in the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada, FLOFORM Countertops manufactures, sells and installs over 20,000 premium surface countertops a year. Established in 1961, FLOFORM is proud to be one of the Best Managed Companies in North America
Required immediately, our LOCAL BRANCH is seeking a FULL TIME TILE INSTALLER
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Have ideally 1-2 years minimum experience in tile installation
- Be able to read and understand custom, detailed layouts
- Deliver high quality professional service
- Possess a valid Driver’s License
- Be available to travel to various client’s homes/businesses
- Be able to carry upwards of 50 lbs
- Be flexible and willing to stay and get the job done right the first time
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Correctly install tile backsplashes or other tile work, while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Cleanly remove the existing tiles if required
- Respond to customer inquiries and/or concerns while on the job site
- Contact office to resolve any concerns that cannot be addressed on the job site
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to the installation as they arise
FLOFORM is proud to offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive wage starting at $25/hour
- Medical/RX/Dental/Vision benefits
- Company paid Life/ADD insurance
- Company paid EAP plan
- Medical and Dependent FSA plan
- Opportunity to participate in the company 401k plan
FLOFORM Countertops offers a positive and fun working environment that rewards those who share in our mission: “To consistently provide our Customers the best countertop purchasing experience available.”
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, contact us today!!!
Call us direct - 604-743-4353 OR TOLL FREE 1 844 291 9232
To learn more about us we encourage all applicants to visit our website at www.floform.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.