Floorplan Servicing Specialist
Join our growing Floorplan Financing team in Indianapolis as a Floorplan Servicing Specialist!
At the heart of First Business Bank, we believe success comes down to putting people first. Our people are our priority — they embody ambition, experience, and client focus. The result is extremely engaged employees who provide unmatched client satisfaction. With comprehensive total rewards to support our team members, a commitment to valuing each other’s differences, and a focus on improving our communities, we are confident you’ll find the experience is your advantage. We’re delighted you’re considering joining us!
More than 30 years ago, First Business Bank was founded on the fundamental idea that specialization leads to success. Part of a growing, publicly traded company, First Business Bank focuses on the unique needs of businesses and business leaders, leading to fewer clients, longer-lasting relationships, industry-leading service, and happier employees.
Join our newest specialty lending group, that is seeing amazing growth and is looking to add hard-working, motivated talent to their Indy team. The Floorplan Servicing Specialist is the primary contact who services the day to day needs of the client through system management and customer service. Success is achieved through exceptional organizational skills, communication skills, and detail.
- Primary responsibility is to service dealers and auction clients.
- Process new loans within established cutoff and/or turn times.
- Manage titles coming from auctions and sending titles to dealers upon payoffs or on a title release within established cutoff and/or turn times.
- Reconcile monthly lot audit inspections and communicate results to management.
- Assure that dealers maintain compliance with their agreement and exercise collection skills when necessary.
- Provide best in class customer service to dealers and auctions.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the bank’s policies, processes and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate with clients and internal team members.
- Self-motivated, independent and able to effectively utilize training and resource materials.
- Proficiency with Outlook, Excel, Word
- Effectively prepare or review of documents and reports using Microsoft Office based products, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and internal work queues at a satisfactory pace.
First Business Financial Services, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.