We are looking for experienced Scrum Master to join us in Gdańsk and work on new features in our products with a team of Java developers, testers and analyst.
We are building insurance technology software helping companies around the world care for the people. Our Java-based software is available in the Cloud and for on-prem deployments.
Join us, if you are looking for new opportunity where great teamwork, challenging tasks and making things happen Agile way are key values and daily practice.
- Facilitating Agile process using SAF(e) principles, in the team and in Product Engineering organization
- Working closely with all stakeholders to ensure team effort effectiveness, transparency and progress tracking
- Leading and managing the team, constantly improving the team working practices and providing feedback
- Coaching and mentoring individuals in building their professional skills
Although this is intended as a full-time Scrum Master role, your willingness and ability to engage hands-on in work within the team will be great asset.
- Experience working as Scrum Master in software development team
- Strong development background in Java technologies (preferably building web applications)
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and release cycle patterns
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Fluency in English
- SCRUM Master certification will be an asset
- Work in multinational environment, with great team of professionals on building software platform for life, accident and health insurance.
- Support in building professional skills through internal and external training
- Possibility to arrange for your start of working day in accordance with team work schedule
- Possibility to arrange for work from home occasionally (business laptop, VPN)
- Convenient office location, close to almost everywhere in TriCity - Gdansk Wrzeszcz, Garnizon
- Opportunities to travel and work in other locations
- Benefits (private healthcare, English lessons, lunch card among others)
What is the process?
Step 1: You send us your job application and our Recruitment representative will contact you to discuss our offer. We will contact selected candidates.
Step 2: You will be invited to an interview (on-site or remote video call). You will meet with representatives from our Team and Hiring Manager to talk about your Scrum Master experience, leadership and technical skills, job details and all you’d like to know about us.
Step 3: Our Recruitment representative will contact you to discuss contract details.
Step 4: Our HR will be happy to send you your contract to sign.
Congratulations, welcome to FINEOS!
FINEOS people are customer-centric, team players and high achievers. Our environment is built on trust and collaboration, where we challenge positively, innovate and collaborate to deliver great results. You are welcome to share that experience with us.
FINEOS is an equal opportunities employer