RVP of Commercial Sales, Pacific Northwest
Regional Vice President of Sales
San Francisco, Seattle, Portland
WHO WE ARE
FinancialForce delivers the #1 professional services automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP solution. We accelerate business value with comprehensive best practices and the most intelligent analytics—all on the leading business cloud platform from Salesforce.
FinancialForce knows that each individual brings something special to the team, exemplifying a diverse and inclusive work environment. We embrace your authenticity and encourage our employees to “Bring Yourself” to work every day!
The new Vice President of Sales, Western Region will be responsible for expanding FinancialForce’s presence by heading up the company’s sales activities. He/she will be called upon to deliver the quarter-to-quarter sales results needed to achieve revenue targets for the company, while building the foundation for long-term leadership in the cloud-based ERP market space. The new VP of Sales will be responsible for creating and accelerating relationships with organizations and maintaining ongoing relationships through emphasis on strong attention to customer satisfaction.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE
● Build an exemplary sales team, with a view to expanding headcount into the West region.
● Work closely with the Mid-Market and Small Business sales team and take direction and advice from the leadership team
● Expand upon existing partners and system integrators to establish a demonstrable ecosystem
● Collaborate with the Executive Team to build revenue streams for the company
● Coordinate with finance, product engineering, services and support to develop a presence in the marketplace
● Maintain a customer-focused, fast-paced and team-oriented culture
● Meet objectives relentlessly and resourcefully
● Maintain an open-minded, enthusiastic and creative approach to every sales opportunity
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
● Managerial experience in business development and sales operations in the marketplace
● Experience selling applications on a national, regional and local basis
● Experience building and executing a sustainable sales strategy
● Strong knowledge of security, vulnerability management & risk compliance technologies
● A consistent track record meeting and exceeding revenue and profit goals
● Superior presentation and negotiation skills
● Customer focus, as measured by a demonstrated track record of satisfying customers
● Experience in recruiting, leading and growing a sales team
As an equal opportunity employer, FinancialForce does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If, and as required by the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or any other applicable federal, state, or local law, FinancialForce considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. FinancialForce also has an accommodation process to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees with disabilities. For more information or if you have a need, contact EmployeeSuccess@FinancialForce.com.