Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
WHO WE ARE
FinancialForce delivers the #1 professional services automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP solution. We accelerate business value with comprehensive best practices and the most intelligent analytics—all on the leading business cloud platform from Salesforce.
FinancialForce knows that each individual brings something special to the team, exemplifying a diverse and inclusive work environment. We embrace your authenticity and encourage our employees to “Bring Yourself” to work every day!
A Customer Success Manager - Strategic (CSM) serves as a trusted advisor to our customers, helping them to achieve success with their FinancialForce solutions and maximize their return on investment.
The CSM works with our strategic customers to strengthen adoption, identify opportunities to expand the footprint and help with customer retention. By leveraging a consultative approach, our CSMs work strategically with their customer base, to understand their business objectives, determine the best approach for leveraging FinancialForce capabilities, and provide recommendations on how to proceed.
CSMs are an integral component of our organisation, and we are looking for strong contributors to join our hybrid Customer Success team of competitive and experienced professionals focused on customer satisfaction, process improvements, and our customer's ROI.
We are searching for an energetic and motivated professional to become a primary part of our new location in the Netherlands, responsible for customer success management for FinancialForce.
You should have the best customer management and business consultancy skills, as well as ensuring that you can manage the required customer retention/renewal management activity across Europe in order to meet agreed retention targets.
You will be comfortable at both consulting with and negotiating with C level executives, backed up with a strong understanding of their business objectives.
It falls to the customer success manager to identify how our solutions can be effectively applied to support the achievement of a company’s strategic business goals.
This role can offer the successful candidate a fulfilling work life in a highly dynamic and industry leading organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE
- Proactively identify and prioritise accounts to focus efforts based on perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value, and renewal timeframe.
- Develop success plans for these customers that outline their critical success
factors, metrics for success, potential issues and provide recommendations.
- Ensure that these customers within the Netherlands/ Benelux territory derive maximum value from their investment in FinancialForce.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned accounts; provide keen insight into exactly how customers are using our service, the pros and cons, anything we can do to improve their ROI on the service through education, coaching and strong influencing skills; minimize subscriber churn.
- Develop a network of advocates within each FinancialForce customer account.
- Educate customers on core key principles for a sustainable configuration.
- Develop and execute a program to keep customers informed of the latest product releases from FinancialForce relevant to their business.
- Act as liaison between product management, support and the customer for instances where escalation of critical product issues is required.
- Develop a complete understanding of the FinancialForce products and working knowledge of complementary products and services.
- Work closely with Professional Services to hand over new consulting opportunities and facilitate transitions from professional services following new implementations or re-implementation.
- Work collaboratively with Account Executives (AE’s) who are responsible for driving revenue opportunities across a diverse account base through uncovering new business opportunities within the install base.
- Ensure a seamless experience for the customer during the hand off between sales through onboarding into consulting.
- Work collaborate with marketing and PR teams on building customer referenceability.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- The ideal candidate will have relevant knowledge of cloud technologies and processes.
- Extensive account management experience with High Technology customers required
- Salesforce platform experience strongly desired
- Knowledge of the tasks and processes carried out by Professional Services/ Consulting teams and the systems to support that team (including working knowledge of the implementation process of an enterprise class, cloud based SaaS solution)
- Ability to multi-task and handle complex matters with no supervision and with excellent follow up.
- Seasoned industry experience in High Tech/Enterprise Software.
- The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, be a strong communicator, organised and analytical with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both spoken and written is highly desirable
- With this role some traveling will be required either to other FinancialForce offices and customer sites.
- They must be a strong team player as well as retaining the ability to work on their own proactively with macro management.
- You need to be an excellent presenter and creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively, with good territory management discipline.
WHAT ELSE WOULD BE GREAT
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all; applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.