Account Executive, Enterprise
WHO WE ARE
FinancialForce delivers the #1 professional services automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP solution. We accelerate business value with comprehensive best practices and the most intelligent analytics—all on the leading business cloud platform from Salesforce.
FinancialForce knows that each individual brings something special to the team, exemplifying a diverse and inclusive work environment. We embrace your authenticity and encourage our employees to “Bring Yourself” to work every day!
We are looking for a seasoned Account Executive with the high energy, character, and polish to further expand FinancialForce’s already successful reach in this location.
FinancialForce is led by some of the most influential tech leaders and minds in the world of business apps.
Our sales team is made up of smart, driven individuals who understand complex SaaS sales cycles and can execute like they’re part of a billion-dollar brand.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE
- Achieve / exceed monthly quota targets, while developing and building a strong customer base
- Effectively prospect to uncover new sales opportunities within assigned territory
- Manage complex sales-cycles and effectively present the value of our applications to C-level executives of organisations with 1,000+ employees
- Build strong working relationships with our partners, in particular within the Salesforce ecosystem, to develop go to markets
- Develop a deep understanding of the product offering, customer need, and competitive landscape
- Excellent communications skills - oral, written and presentation
- Forecast accurately and maintain all sales cycle activities within the Salesforce.com CRM system in accordance with FinancialForce’s sales process and methodology
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Seasoned and proven solution selling experience within software or financial services, with a consistent track record of achieving/exceeding quota
- Offer an established & successful Sales footprint across Benelux
- Self driven, high energy sales with an exceptional business (financial and operational) acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with strong Executive presence and presentation delivery
- Services domain experience a plus, with an active network of peers and sales prospects
- Active network within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Be fluent in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
WHAT ELSE WOULD BE GREAT
- Degree desired but not required
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all; applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.#LI-KP1