Regional Vice President
Regional Vice President, UK
WHO WE ARE
FinancialForce delivers the #1 professional services automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP solution. We accelerate business value with comprehensive best practices and the most intelligent analytics—all on the leading business cloud platform from Salesforce.
FinancialForce knows that each individual brings something special to the team, exemplifying a diverse and inclusive work environment. We embrace your authenticity and encourage our employees to “Bring Yourself” to work every day!
We are looking for a seasoned Sales leader with a proven track record in developing and building high performing, diverse Sales teams within software sales organisations. You will enjoy being customer facing, offer high energy, character, and polish to support your team and evangelise the business value that our FinancialForce solutions can offer.
You will be called upon to deliver the quarter-to-quarter sales results needed to achieve revenue targets for the company across our commercial and enterprise sales teams, while building the foundation for long-term leadership in the cloud-based ERP market space.
As Regional Vice President you will be responsible for creating and accelerating relationships with organisations and maintaining ongoing relationships through emphasis and strong attention to customer satisfaction and collaborative working. Knowledge of the ERP market would be highly advantageous to enable you to lead by example.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE
- Build, develop and lead an exemplary sales team with a view to expanding headcount
- Participate in customer meetings and engage internal ecosystem resources as required
- Create relationships and alliances with large enterprises and global organisations
- Expand upon existing partners and the Salesforce ecosystem to help drive new business
- Collaborate with the Executive Team to build revenue streams for the company
- Drive a customer-centric, fast-paced and team-oriented culture
- Coordinate with finance, product engineering, services and support to develop a presence in the marketplace
- Maintain a customer-focused, fast-paced and team-oriented culture
- Meet objectives relentlessly and resourcefully
- Maintain an open-minded, enthusiastic and creative approach to every sales opportunity
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- Proven success in building, developing and leading a highly successful revenue generating sales team (across Commercial and/ or Enterprise teams) within the UK
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding revenue and profit goals
- Success in selling Enterprise/ SaaS/ Cloud applications on a national, regional and local basis
- Strong network within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Well versed in building and executing a sustainable sales strategy
- Extensive domain knowledge of and experience in the ERP space
- Superior C-level presentation and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all; applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.