Client Service Analyst
What we do:
First Eagle is an independent, privately owned investment management firm headquartered in New York with approximately $109 billion in assets under management (as of 9/30/21). Dedicated to providing prudent stewardship of client assets, the firm focuses on active, fundamental, benchmark-agnostic investing, with a strong emphasis on downside protection. Over a long history dating back to 1864, First Eagle has helped its clients avoid the permanent impairment of capital and earn attractive returns through widely varied economic cycles—a tradition that is central to its mission today. The firm’s investment capabilities include equity, fixed income, private credit and multi-asset strategies.
What drives us:
At First Eagle, clients come first, always. To deliver on this commitment, it is incumbent upon us to nurture an environment that both attracts, develops and retains a talented, inclusive workforce, and inspires each of our employees to do their life’s best work on behalf of our clients. Inherent in this dynamic is a culture that promotes equality, diversity and respect and holds every member of the organization to the highest standards of integrity and accountability.
- Responsible for Morningstar Presentation Studio comparisons, hypotheticals, and overlap reports
- Sales Force Report generation, Team Building, & Territory Maintenance
- Tableau Data Requests
- Literature Fulfillment Requests
- Medicare, Elite Teams, & Succession Planning specialist
- PM Requests & FE Virtual Connect Notations
- Shadowing WebEx/Zoom meetings & virtual lunches
- Seismic Document Updates (fact sheets, port comps, marketing materials, etc.)
- Capital Gains Distribution Communications
- Autopen Responsibilities
- Undergraduate Degree from an accredited College or University
- SIE preferred (Securities Industry Essentials) exam passed prior to hire date
- Passing Series 7 & 66 licenses within first 90 days of hire date
- Strong passion for sales, excellent communication skills, focus and perseverance
- Exemplary time management, organization and execution skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as a team player
- Daily attitude of gratitude, humility, and respect for yourself, peers and the firm
- Knowledge of financial markets and basic economic principles
First Eagle Investment Management, LLC (FEIM) is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at FEIM, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religious belief, including dress and grooming practices, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, breastfeeding or medical conditions related to breastfeeding, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), or any other protected characteristic as established by law.