Conference and Event Coordinator
What we do:
First Eagle is an independent, privately owned investment management firm headquartered in New York with approximately $115 billion in assets under management (as of September 30, 2022). Throughout a heritage that dates to 1864, the firm has sought to generate attractive real returns for our clients over the long term. This tradition remains central to our mission today, guided by a set of core investment tenets that sustains our culture while also allowing philosophical autonomy among our talented portfolio management teams. First Eagle’s range of actively managed equity and equity-oriented, public and private credit, multi-asset and alternative strategies reflect our dedication to disciplined and unconventional thinking, a global perspective and the long-term alignment of interests.
What drives us:
At First Eagle, clients come first, always. To deliver on this commitment, we nurture an environment that attracts, develops, and retains a talented, inclusive workforce. We also aim to inspire each of our employees to do their life’s best work with us and for our clients. We have built a culture that promotes equity, diversity, and respect, and holds every member of the organization to the highest standards of integrity and accountability.
Who we are looking for:
First Eagle is looking for a Conference and Event Coordinator for our New York City location.
The successful candidate will support events including conference sponsorships, proprietary client events and internal meetings for the Retail Distribution team.
What you will do:
- Coordinate client facing webcasts (initial planning through post-webcast reporting/follow-up)
- Coordinate First Eagle attendance and sponsorship at third party regional and national conferences (including exhibit booth management, client entertainment, registrations, shipment coordination and promotional items)
- Assist with planning and logistics for First Eagle Proprietary Due Diligence meetings, Roadshows, and other client entertainment events
- Create and maintain individual event budgets. Prepare, reconcile, and process expenses and invoices post event.
- Coordinate marketing collateral and promotional materials for events and campaigns
- Work in tandem with Marketing team to create dedicated event collateral, on-line registration, and management of events
- Develop and maintain key relationships with hospitality and restaurant companies across the country
- Assist with internal meeting coordination and projects/initiatives as needed
The qualities you should have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an event planning, RFP review and negotiation, roadshow coordination or corporate access role – preferably within financial services or investment management
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Experience with CVENT or similar tools; Salesforce experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, efficient and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication
- Hands-on problem solver and team player with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Dependable and resourceful with a solid focus on delivering exceptional customer service
- High energy, flexible and adaptable to change; willingness to take on extra responsibilities and new projects
- Manage setup and tear down of events, includes long period of standing and heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs)
- Light travel may be required
Base Salary range: $85,000 to $100,000. In addition, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus. Compensation may vary based upon, but not limited to – the individual's skills, experience, qualifications, and internal equity.
We value our people and offer a broad range of benefits. We provide generous paid time-off, medical/dental/vision healthcare plans, 401(k) retirement and profit-sharing plans, a flexible/hybrid work environment, “dress for the day” flexible work attire, and many more great benefits.
First Eagle Investment Management, LLC (FEIM) is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at FEIM, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religious belief, including dress and grooming practices, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, breastfeeding or medical conditions related to breastfeeding, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), or any other protected characteristic as established by law.