Associate National Accounts Manager
What we do:
First Eagle is an independent, privately owned investment management firm headquartered in New York with approximately $109 billion in assets under management (as of 9/30/21). Dedicated to providing prudent stewardship of client assets, the firm focuses on active, fundamental, benchmark-agnostic investing, with a strong emphasis on downside protection. Over a long history dating back to 1864, First Eagle has helped its clients avoid the permanent impairment of capital and earn attractive returns through widely varied economic cycles—a tradition that is central to its mission today. The firm’s investment capabilities include equity, fixed income, private credit, and multi-asset strategies.
What drives us:
At First Eagle, clients come first, always. To deliver on this commitment, it is incumbent upon us to nurture an environment that both attracts, develops, and retains a talented, inclusive workforce, and inspires each of our employees to do their life’s best work on behalf of our clients. Inherent in this dynamic is a culture that promotes equality, diversity and respect and holds every member of the organization to the highest standards of integrity and accountability.
Who we are looking for:
First Eagle is looking for an Associate National Accounts Manager to support the management of distribution firm relationships and our internal partners across the organization.
What you will do:
- Support senior relationship manager with key broker/dealer relationships:
- Partnership and back up responsibility for senior relationship manager
- Periodic travel for client visits and events
- Facilitate, track, and maintain the following:
- Client meeting and initiatives - prepare presentations and data in prep for high level meetings
- Mutual fund data requests for research clients
- Manage all firm specific content, including COI, firm profiles, organizational charts, management of CRM, and other reporting tools
- Due diligence RFP and questionnaire process - maintain status grid and manage deadlines
- Act as a liaison for the Internal Sales Desk
- Develop firm specific content in partnership with Marketing
- Manage outstanding data analytic projects
- Understand industry trends and firm relationships, Sales, AUM, and trend activity for focus firms
- Potential future growth towards coverage of certain firms
The qualities you should have:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of national accounts or sales experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the mutual fund or investment management industry
- Series 7 is required, Series 63, 65 or 66 will be required within first 6-12 months of employment
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Thorough understanding of the mutual fund industry and distribution framework
- Proven proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, additional software expertise will be expected including Morningstar, Albridge, etc.
- Efficient organizational and coordination skills necessary for management of firms and projects
- Professional approach to work with service orientation including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work in a team environment
First Eagle requires employees to be fully vaccinated to work in the office unless an exemption is approved as a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law.
First Eagle Investment Management, LLC (FEIM) is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at FEIM, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religious belief, including dress and grooming practices, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, breastfeeding or medical conditions related to breastfeeding, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), or any other protected characteristic as established by law.