Client Service Analyst
What we do:
First Eagle is an independent, privately owned investment management firm headquartered in New York with approximately $124 billion in assets under management (as of December 31, 2022). Throughout a heritage that dates to 1864, the firm has sought to generate attractive real returns for our clients over the long term. This tradition remains central to our mission today, guided by a set of core investment tenets that sustains our culture while also allowing philosophical autonomy among our talented portfolio management teams. First Eagle’s range of actively managed equity and equity-oriented, public and private credit, multi-asset and alternative strategies reflect our dedication to disciplined and unconventional thinking, a global perspective and the long-term alignment of interests.
What drives us:
At First Eagle, clients come first, always. To deliver on this commitment, we nurture an environment that attracts, develops, and retains a talented, inclusive workforce. We also aim to inspire each of our employees to do their life’s best work with us and for our clients. We have built a culture that promotes equity, diversity, and respect, and holds every member of the organization to the highest standards of integrity and accountability.
What you will do:
- Responsible for Morningstar Presentation Studio comparisons, hypotheticals, and overlap reports
- Sales Force Report generation, Team Building, & Territory Maintenance
- Tableau Data Requests
- Literature Fulfillment Requests
- Medicare, Elite Teams, & Succession Planning specialist
- PM Requests & FE Virtual Connect Notations
- Shadowing WebEx/Zoom meetings & virtual lunches
- Seismic Document Updates (fact sheets, port comps, marketing materials, etc.)
- Capital Gains Distribution Communications
- Autopen Responsibilities
The qualities you should have:
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in finance, business, or economics
- Undergraduate Degree from an accredited College or University
- SIE strongly preferred (Securities Industry Essentials) exam passed prior to hire date
- Passing Series 7 & 66 licenses within first 90 days of hire date
- Strong passion for sales, excellent communication skills, focus and perseverance
- Exemplary time management, organization and execution skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as a team player
- Daily attitude of gratitude, humility, and respect for yourself, peers and the firm
- Knowledge of financial markets and basic economic principles
Base Salary: $65,000. In addition, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus. Compensation may vary based upon, but not limited to – the individual's skills, experience, qualifications, and internal equity.
We value our people and offer a broad range of benefits. We provide generous paid time-off, medical/dental/vision healthcare plans, 401(k) retirement and profit-sharing plans, a flexible/hybrid work environment, “dress for the day” flexible work attire, and many more great benefits.
First Eagle Investment Management, LLC (FEIM) is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at FEIM, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religious belief, including dress and grooming practices, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, breastfeeding or medical conditions related to breastfeeding, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), or any other protected characteristic as established by law.