We are looking for a Research Intern who can help Farfetch better understand its customers – who they are, how they think, what they want. This person would be responsible for setting up and managing a customer research panel which would enable the research team to support strategic and tactical projects across the business.
What you'll do:
- Assist the Research Manager in implementing a customer research panel and research community, working with specialist tools and leveraging support from across the marketing department
- Support with the day-to-day running of this panel, interfacing directly with customers as well as being the point of contact for research requests from across the business.
- Work with the wider research team to design & implement surveys and/or customer interviews, analyzing the results and creating reports for stakeholders
- Assist with the running of our internal feedback survey and ensuring the results are being actioned by the right teams
- Proactively seek opportunities to generate a deeper understanding of the Farfetch audience and their experience
Who you are:
- Current university student or recent graduate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Organised, with project management experience you have learnt from your studies
- Highly numerate, with good attention to detail
- Proactive and able to think on your feet
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel or other analytical software
- An interest in luxury fashion is preferred
- You have a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills