Share Plan Coordinator
We have a vacancy for a Share Plan Coordinator to join our equity team to assist the Share Plan Manager with the day-to-day administration and maintenance of our global employee equity programs. This role requires effective interfacing with key business partners in finance, tax, payroll, human resources and legal.
What you’ll do:
- You will assist in the administration and ongoing maintenance of the company’s employee equity portal.
- You will deal with participant queries regarding share scheme matters and acting as the key contact for equity queries.
- You will assist in global equity projects and employee education & communications materials.
- You will work closely with key business partners in finance, tax, legal, human resources, and payroll.
- You will work closely with the third-party share plan administrator and company registrar to develop and enhance procedures associated with equity awards.
- You will assist with audit and reporting requests.
- Assist with the ongoing administration of employee, executive and Board of Director equity programs, including planning and project-managing implementation of new programs.
- You will assist with equity grant, documentation and vesting processes.
- You will assist with regulatory filings.
- You will help to develop and deliver timely communications related to equity awards, including grant notification, terms and vesting events.
- You will produce and maintain reports regarding share plan activity for use by internal and external stakeholders.
Who you are:
- You possess a good working knowledge of employee share plans - A passion for and interest in employee share plans and increasing employee understanding and knowledge
- You have a strong understanding of Microsoft programs and high proficiency with Excel is necessary
- You possess excellent organisational skills, able to multi-task in a high-tech, fast-paced growth environment
- You are numerate, accurate and good attention to detail
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a positive “can-do” attitude
- You have the ability to work effectively as part of a team and on your own
- You can prioritise and manage your own workload
- You have a willingness to learn
- You understand and implement discretion when dealing with highly confidential information
Desirable experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Previous US-listed employee share plan management and administration experience
- Working knowledge of Options and RSUs
- Previous project management and people management experience.