Junior Security Analyst - Plug-In Programme 2019
The security team in Farfetch is seeking a passionate software engineer who loves to ensure a system's security by preventing potential weaknesses and thinking of creative solutions to eliminate them.
As a trainee in the Plug-In Programme, you will be joining the Security team and supporting some initiatives that protect the security and privacy of our clients. Working closely with the Engineering and Product Teams, you will be able to support business decisions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support the administration of Web Application Firewalls, providing recommendations based on the false positive analysis;
- Help to monitor infrastructure compliance of legal requirements and internal policies;
- Configure security-related services and support task automation;
- Support the monitorization of log sources and management of alerts fed by the Incident Response team;
- Help to maintain company-wide information security controls to protect the integrity of Farfetch's assets.
WHO YOU ARE
- A graduate in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field;
- Interested in Cyber Security, Networks, Firewalls and other related topics;
- Passionate about problem-solving with strong analytical skills;
- A team player, who is eager to learn;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).