Senior Commercial Manager - Concessions (Maternity Cover)
There are currently 17 e-Concession partnerships live on Farfetch. You will be the primary point of contact for these brands when trading on the platform, offering exceptional service to ultimately enhance their performance on our site. We are looking for a commercially minded, analytical, strategic thinker who will be the face of e-Concessions within Farfetch, championing the business unit in all internal meetings.
In addition to defining and executing the overall e-Concession strategy on Farfetch, the role includes business development and contract negotiations, working closely with the Brand Partnerships team on brand strategy, overseeing operational onboarding, driving trade and increased supply on-site, liaising with marketing channels, as well as managing complicated cross-functional projects. The role requires you to support the day-to-day business on-site while also focusing on the long-term strategy, to unleash the full potential of the e-Concession business.
What you’ll do:
- You will be the face and voice of the e-Concession unit within the Farfetch community
- You will define the e-Concessions sales forecast and deliver against budget
- You will maximize online sales performance through effective management and development of the team, ensuring the long term e-Concessions strategy is incorporated in all decision making
- You will work cross-functionally to ensure the business and relevant internal teams are informed of e-Concession priorities, partnerships and trade results
- You will pitch the e-Concession model to interested brands and negotiate contracts
- You will oversee operational on-boarding of new e-Concession partners including financial set-up and clear communication around ways-of-working
- You will be responsible for growing supply on-site by attending trade calls, reviewing sales analysis and aligning all trend insights shared with brands
- You will work closely with the Supply Analytics team and a dedicated Senior Planner to ensure all recommendations and decisions around product, range plans and stock replenishment are underpinned with data insights
- You will be responsible for presenting quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- You will liaise with all marketing channels to make sure that e-Concession supply is surfaced
- You will offer outstanding service to e-Concession brand partners through effective and proactive communication
Who you are:
- You are commercially savvy, proactive and passionate about fashion!
- You have worked in an e-commerce environment, delivering substantial revenue growth
- You have excellent verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills and have the ability to engage and manage internal and external stakeholders
- You are articulate and can tell a story from numbers
- You have strong people management skills
- You have experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Looker
- You have the ability to work under pressure and deliver results