We are looking for an Accounting Coordinator, that have an important role for the accountancy of our company, working together with the whole team to achieve the goals for the monthly closing and reporting, while contributing to build and maintain a robust framework of internal controls.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all finance and accounting operations, ensuring that all financial records are complete and accurate;
- Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end closes;
- Prepare timely monthly financial statements for internal reporting purposes and quarterly financial statements for external reporting purposes;
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting, while building and maintaining a robust framework of internal control;
- Work with other members of the accounting department to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
- Act as a point of contact between internal departments and accounting, serving as a liaison between accounting and external parties;
- Assist with tax and VAT preparation, audits, and identifying and resolving discrepancies;
- Manage all ledger accounts reconciliation making sure that the Trial Balance is complete and accurate;
- Participate actively in the management and coaching of more junior members of the department;
- Participate in meetings and guarantee appropriate progress.
Who you are:
- At least 5 years functional experienced in a finance department, combined with some experience with team management and leadership;
- Degreed in accounting, economics or similar education profile;
- Experienced of data entry and data management in a high volume environment;
- Have good knowledge of accounts receivables, accounts payable processes and general accounting procedures;
- A self-motivated individual, with high degree of judgment and good decision-making skills;
- Proficient in conveying information efficiently and across departments;
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken is mandatory;
- Able to work well, both independently and in a team environment, with minimal supervision;
- Have knowledge of spreadsheet software and basic computer systems- Microsoft AX will be a plus;
- Have good time management skills and capability to work under pressure;
- Accurate in numeric skills and have attention to detail;
- Dynamic, with high sense of responsibility, accountability and autonomy.