Reporting to the Accounting coordinator, you will drive the required process and policy modifications that are necessary for prompt, worldwide and smooth execution on the standards. You will have an important role for the accountancy of our company, working together with the whole team to achieve the goals for the monthly closing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prepare and record accounting entries
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation applying critical analysis view
- Deal with the preparation of monthly and annual Tax obligations
- Participate on the organization of the external audit requests.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A professional with a bachelor or master degree in accounting;
- A professional with, at least, 3 years of functional experience in areas of accounting;
- A professional with experience in IFRS (will be a plus)
- Chartered accountant in Portuguese standards;
- Driven for results, including proactive problem resolution skills in delivering stringent deadlines;
- Proficient in conveying information efficiently and across departments;
- A professional with an outstanding writing aptitude and capability to organize presentations and papers;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken is mandatory;
- An excellent team player with an ability to interact with different departments;
- A professional with considerable knowledge in Excel and basic computer systems (Microsoft AX will be a plus);
- A professional with demonstrated ability to perform accurate numeric calculations;
- An excellent communicator;
- Dynamic, with high sense of responsibility and autonomy.