Senior Influencer Marketing Manager
In this newly created role you will build, lead and direct two teams - Performance and Operations - to design, develop and deliver the Influencer channel strategy. You will report directly to the Head of Influencer Marketing and work together to align both teams, creating one holistic vision and direction for the channel, ensuring complete alignment with Performance Marketing and overall business goals.
The Performance team will champion automation, innovation and creative thinking to implement and evolve a first-rate technology stack and best-in-class acquisition campaigns to support scale across the full spectrum of influencer tiers and across all areas Influencer Marketing - Identification, Activation, Content Creation, Distribution, Measurement and Retention.
Automation, innovation and creative thinking will also be fundamental to the Operations team and strategy. This team will wholly own the end-to-end management of specified Influencer campaigns and be responsible for delivering high impact reach through fast-paced content-led activations. Responsibilities of this team will extend to content refinement, internal and external distribution as well as working with wider departments to foster an interactive and sustainable community.
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the channel is set-up for global scale, remains ahead of the curve and supports our overall business goals. You will work with multiple stakeholders across the business including Marketing, Product, Analytics and Data Science, creating a centre of excellence for this division.
- You will lead and direct two teams dedicated to the Influencer channel, Performance & Operations
- Responsible for defining the overarching strategy for the Performance and Operations teams, creating a holistic vision and direction for the channel and ensure complete alignment against overall business goals
- Responsible for the growth and acceleration of the Influencer channel, measured by KPI’s which could include GMV, Reach, CPE, CTR
- Stay ahead of competitor developments, identify problems and or opportunities and be accountable for problem solving efforts
- Employ strategic thinking and project management skills to strengthen process and to automate and innovate the channel overall
- Translate strategy into a tactical and operational plan and effectively lead, manage and develop the team, ensuring they’re motivated and inspired to deliver against the influencer Performance & Operations strategy, creating a centre of excellence
- Communicate and work with internal senior stakeholders in other departments and teams across global offices, to exchange critical information and identify opportunities to ensure business needs are considered and supported by the appropriate team and within the overall Influencer strategy
- Work closely with the Influencer team and other departments (globally) to define a best in class framework that standardises how Farfetch connect, activate, commission & refine, measure, reward and retain talent across the full influencer spectrum and at scale. Ensure continued evaluation
- Own and control a defined budget with responsibility and provide recommendations to shape our overall investment strategy and define metrics to measure against ensuring alignment with our overall business strategy
- Act and be recognised as a role model and initiate, encourage and facilitate positive change and approach within team
- Coach and develop both teams, set OKR’s that ensure goals are reached, both the Operations and Performance streams are aligned and flag any risks
- Be the Farfetch expert on Influencer Marketing and build a centre of excellence for this division
Who you are
- You have solid experience in a Digital Marketing role and have a passion for eCommerce and leveraging technology to solve problems
- You have demonstrated advanced data and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail and have an ability to interpret and create solutions for long term growth and experience of communicating to senior stakeholders
- You have experience of identifying opportunities where technology and automation can solve problems or maximise opportunity
- You have led projects focused on automation & innovation of a channel
- You have experience defining strategy and can demonstrate the business impact achieved
- You are a strategic thinker and are able to develop and strengthen process and methodology
- You are driven, dynamic, forward thinking, innovative and agile; and comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- You are a structured communicator, able to package results and direction into actionable messages
- You are solutions orientated and have experience of problem solving
- You have longstanding people management experience and have acted as a team leader and role model for direct reports and wider teams
- You are a strong team player, ready to collaborate and build relationships in order to influence key stakeholders
- You are an expert in digital marketing tools (Google Analytics), the social media industry, Instagram and other social platforms
- Experience of driving influencer engagement and relationships