Senior CRM Manager
The responsibilities of this role will be to define and execute CRM strategies across all of the Black & White clients. You will work with the Head of Performance Marketing to define the structure and workflow of the CRM team to ensure the most efficient output is presented to clients.
The role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You will be a good communicator and hugely passionate about all things digital. You will execute CRM marketing strategies based on commercial objectives and lead a team focused on delivering creative, cost-efficient campaigns to drive quality subscriber growth and revenue. Working with the tech team, you will also be given the opportunity to lead on the delivery of strategic CRM projects that will elevate our overall customer retention offering.
What you’ll do:
- You will create and deliver the CRM strategy for Black & White clients, including the forecasting, planning & budgeting processes in order to meet agreed KPIs & targets.
- You will take on the full day-to-day management of junior CRM team members
- You will work with the technical team and Farfetch’s email service provider to onboard & launch the email solution for Black & White clients.
- You will work closely with the Porto tech team to define the CRM roadmap, managing and executing key projects from beginning to end.
- You will oversee targeted, timely customer retention programs that will increase loyalty, retention and encourage segment migration, ultimately resulting in improved RFM metrics and customer lifetime value.
- You will devise strategies for optimising the data capture of email subscribers in order to optimise list growth and help develop offsite strategies for subscriber growth.
- You will help our clients develop and refine relevant customer segments for targeted campaigns.
- Working with senior client stakeholders, you will lead the CRM conversation and communicate high-level strategic recommendations.
- You will research and recommend new strategic CRM opportunities.
- You will work closely with the SEO & Performance marketing teams in understanding the digital marketing strategies for these channels and any cross over campaigns.
- You have a test and learn approach to new digital marketing initiatives.
- You will work closely with clients and the relevant internal teams to ensure our clients are supported with relevant guidance on the handling of personal data in order to comply with relevant data protection laws.
Who you are:
- You are experienced in a digital marketing role in at least one of the following areas: e-commerce, internet, high-growth start-up
- You have a Degree from a top tier university with a strong quantitative component. If no quant component at degree level then A level maths or equivalent
- You have a good understanding of the luxury fashion industry
- You have outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail
- You have outstanding work planning and time management skills: ability to prioritize
- You are an excellent communicator and have confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members and external clients
- You have a passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills including:
- ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding key digital marketing metrics
- ability to build business cases for key projects
- You are able to appropriately combine attention to detail with longer-term big picture/strategic thinking
- You have intermediate/advanced excel, experience with Google analytics
- You are experienced in working with an Email service provider (preferably Responsys or similar tier 1 platform)