Are you passionate about people and people development even though sometimes people are a bit complicated to understand? Are you stubborn and not afraid of annoying your colleagues until you get what you know is best for the company? Do you usually become a person of some influence? Are you a champion at interpersonal relationships? Do your colleagues tend to invite you to meetings that you know nothing about the subject to be discussed but still they trust you and want to have your opinion? Are you a jack-of-all-trades? Maybe (just maybe…) this job is for you! It kind of will depend on how disruptive you are.
What you'll do
Be the driver of the Onboarding Experience:
- Develop and implement an innovative Onboarding experience which engages new joiners into our Culture and Business;
- Continuously perform the Onboarding experience;
- Follow and assist new joiners throughout the Onboarding;
- Monitor and collect evaluation forms;
- Participate in other development initiatives
Who you are
- Willing and experienced within this scope of responsibilities described above;
- Brilliant at engaging in conversation in English (B2+);
- Able to solve problems and work under pressure (we didn’t say this would be easy, did we?);
- Committed to deadlines (huge huge plus!) and have some idea of project management (it’s ok if you don’t have any experience on this)
- Deeply familiar with young talent attraction strategies.