Product Manager - Platform
The role of Product Manager for the SoF Platform will understand the API services and backend powering the core experience for our portfolio of retail partners across all locations. The role will also be responsible for identifying new product opportunities within the store experience that can be powered by the platform.
The Product Manager will work creatively and pragmatically with architecture, engineering, and product design (as well as external clients) to address challenges and provide solutions.
What you will do
- Own the product lifecycle of each of the products in your portfolio, through research, design, build, maintenance and documentation;
- Set a vision for the platform with the Director of Product, Head of Customer Experience and Head of Engineering, and with your peers in the product team;
- Leverage design thinking and foster meaningful collaboration in product strategy within the Platform and with other SoF Products;
- Build, own and manage the roadmap, being able to identify opportunities and risks within internal core and client product vision;
- Rely on data, research and customer feedback to ensure development.
Who you are
- Proven track record as Product Manager;
- Experience in Retail, Tech, or E-Commerce companies;
- Experience working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level is a plus;
- Experience and knowledge of platforms and APIs is a plus;
- Ability to easily build relationships with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organization (from C-Level to Analyst);
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- As a new business unit, the product focus may pivot to meet commercial opportunities. In such circumstance, the Product Manager will be expected to embrace and adapt to change;
- Knowledge of the Scrum methodology is a plus.