Operations Strategy Engagement Manager
We are looking for a brilliant Engagement Manager who shares the passion for finding answers to complex questions and is excited to join a cutting-edge company - and want to have some fun along the way. We have a supportive work environment and invest (a lot) in the personal development of our people.
You will be working in the Operations Strategy, a growing team that works as an internal consultancy, supporting Farfetch in its most critical challenges to achieve a step change in our business. Our projects are mostly focused on Operations but we collaborate with other areas of the business such as Marketing, Commercial, People, or Finance. In a typical project you could be redesigning our delivery model, revamping our customer experience, or understanding the impact of improving our content.
What You’ll do
- Lead high impact projects for Farfetch and successfully deliver results
- Develop insights and recommendations, and ensure alignment across the projects’ stakeholders
- Mentor and develop junior colleagues from the team
- Work together with our internal clients
- Develop lasting relations within Farfetch
Who You Are
- Strategic thinker with 4+ years of experience in management consulting / private equity and passionate about Strategy, Operations, and Technology
- Skilled in problem solving, analytics, and project management
- Able to communicate at multiple levels in the organization
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity in a fast-moving environment
- Self-confident, with ability to challenge with a smile
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Fun to work with!