We are looking for a Planning Analyst to join our F-Tech Planning team. As we implement and support a growing number of Tech initiatives inside Farfetch, you will be responsible for supporting the global Tech procurement and control processes.
What you'll do
- Support contract management processes, serving as the liaison between Farfetch and vendors, understanding the needs of internal purchase requestors, closing deals with vendors, using analytical tools to compare vendors and pricing, coordinating with procurement and legal teams as required.
- Support budget processes, creation and execution, analyzing various business data and financial information.
- Help identify and develop standard budget control processes that address companywide requirements.
- Develop innovative approaches to review procurement process effectiveness and explore solutions for customers and suppliers.
- Provide education and training to internal staff on Tech Procurement policies and best practices.
Who you are
- You have a degree level ideally in Economics, Management, Engineering, or Information Management.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in software procurement or software pre-sales, including budget or proposal management.
- Proved experience in procurement, pre-sales, process modelling, budgeting, and cost management.
- Critical thinking and excellent negotiation and relationship skills.
- Ability to manage multiple demands, identifying the necessary steps and moving forward through completion.
- Ability to easily build relationships with business areas and at different levels of the business structure.
- Excellent communication skills, both in Portuguese and English, with the capability to communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, responding to work with urgency and understanding deadlines.
- Good attention to detail, with an ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively.
- Experience working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level with a multi-cultural team is a Plus.
- Aware of different generic business process (Finance, HR, Commercial, Purchase, Sales, Legal).