Product Manager - Finance
We are looking for a Product Manager that will be instrumental in delivering our Finance platforms so that it becomes a foundation for our strategic platform across all channels and geographies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development - pre impact analysis, deployment and post-deployment activities. Proactively identifies problems that arise in the project, outlines options, recommends solutions, and escalates as needed;
- Rely on data driven techniques to present and secure approval from senior management and other key stakeholders, as necessary. Champions the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals;
- With complete independence, write and approve user stories as part of an Agile project framework;
- Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts and works with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features and functionality;
- Develop supporting business case, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations;
- Gather input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product vision and roadmap.
WHO YOU ARE
- A professional with 4-6 year work experience;
- Knowledgeable of Finance products and/or finance processes;
- A professional with demonstrated ability to think globally/strategically and frame new and complex issues;
- A professional with solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships
- A professional with excellent communication skills in English;
- Experienced in fashion retail and/or omni-channel company;
- Knowledgeable of the Scrum methodology;
- Experienced as product manager/ product owner.