Taking part of the Data Governance Team, this position will require good analytical and technical skills. You will be responsible for operational governance activities, having a clear understanding of business data needs - they are the key enforcers of data policies, processes and standards. The Data Steward will have the responsibility to manage, investigate and follow up data issues in enterprise applications working with different areas to strengthen their competencies, ensuring better data in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Tasks include but are not limited to recommend and develop metadata ingestion approaches, perform ingestion of metadata from various sources into a centralized repository and enriching it, promoting collaboration and standardization across different teams.
What you'll do
- Implement Data Catalog and Data Lineage use cases
- Define, code, implement and maintain metadata ingestion processes
- Workflow BPMN developments and customizations
- Integrate multiple platforms and data solutions into a central repository
Who you are
- A professional with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related field (with at least 2 years of equivalent work experience)
- A professional with excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
- An excellent problem-solver with communication and time management skills and keen attention to details
- Organized, proactive and able to work and set priorities independently
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Development experience using SQL, REST API, SOAP, JAVA, JSON, XML
- Working experience with a wide variety of data types (structured and unstructured data) and data sources (HDFS, SQL Server, Kafka, Cassandra, Hive)