Product Manager - E-commerce Platform
Being part of the Farfetch Platform Solutions Team, you will be responsible for driving and help shaping the Farfetch Platform evolution, ensuring the right use cases and solutions are identified and build to help our fashion brands achieve their goals for driving sales, engage users and improve the e-commerce performance for all websites and apps operated by FPS. You will be working closely with developers and other product managers inside and outside FPS to guide the definition and implementation of platform capabilities.
What you'll do
- Requirements gathering/detailing/investigation with stakeholders (internal and external) and other member of the Product team and translate them into an actionable vision;
- Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensure that what is delivered meets the original goals;
- Work very closely, in an agile environment, with the engineering team during the entire product life-cycle.
Who you are
- Graduated or with a master’s degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems or other relevant to the area of Intervention;
- Excellent communication skills, both in Portuguese and English;
- Careful about detail and with ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively;
- Comfortable with terms such as API, microservices, endpoints and overall a strong ability to understand and discuss technical concepts and abstract data models;
- Able to effectively manage own time/schedule, respond to daily work with adequate urgency and understands deadlines;
- Actively listener and with a good interaction with teammates and stakeholders;
- A professional with a positive attitude in challenging environment;
- A professional with excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends;
- Able to adapt to a very fast paced and consistently growing and changing environment;
- A professional with solid interpersonal skills in a multicultural and cross functional network.
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies is a plus.