Private Client Stylist - Shenzhen
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You’ll develop the Farfetch Private Client base (a portfolio of 150-300 top clients) by nurturing existing clients, reactivating lapsed clients, and developing personal relationships with new, high-value prospects, to introduce them to the Farfetch Private Client service.
- You’ll maintain your client relationships to the standards required to enable achievement of personal sales targets and related KPI’s.
- You’ll create and send personalized communications to your clients, to inform them of new products, designers and other Farfetch news that is relevant to their interests.
- You’ll organize and host client engagement activities (e.g. meals, events, styling appointments, shopping experiences, etc.) within your assigned geographic region.
- You’ll work closely with the Private Client Manager on individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales planning activities, tracking results against expectations on a weekly and monthly basis, and identifying new business opportunities.
- You’ll manage individual client engagement and travel budgets, ensuring an effective impact is achieved through all sales-related activities within the appropriate spend level
- You’ll support the Customer Service team to resolve Private Client issues when necessary.
- You’ll attend brand events as required to aid business development and act as a Farfetch brand ambassador.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’ll have proven experience in fashion sales (ideally luxury), with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, with the drive and motivation to sustain this
- You’ll have deep knowledge of current, international fashion trends, designers and products, and a passion for styling
- You’ll bring an existing strong client book, with an elite list of clients You’ll be able to understand and interpret analytics into recommendations
- You’ll be resilient, with a problem solving and solutions focussed attitude, with a logical approach to situations
- You’ll have a proven ability to engage and build customer relations (clienteling)
- You’ll have excellent written and verbal communication etiquette in our local language and English. A second language is advantageous
- You’ll be an excellent team player but also able to work on own initiative
- You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity, adopting a flexible approach
- You’ll be organised and able to meet deadlines
- You’ll have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world
We appreciate all applicants, but only selected candidates will be contacted by us. We assure you of confidential treatment of your application.