Logistics Assistant (Seasonal)
What you’ll do:
- Deliver a high level of service that ensures punctual delivery of assigned tasks.
- Execute physical inspection of products to report all flawed and damaged items.
- Maintain production flow & organization in assigned stations.
- Manage and optimize daily procedures and processes by participating actively in a Continuous Improvement culture.
- Make independent decisions within standardized procedures and simple/basic tasks, receiving close and direct supervision and guidance.
- Maintain consistent, productive and efficient performance in the steaming station of Logistics.
- Adhere to a range of time, cost and quality SLAs as expected on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Adhere to productivity targets.
- Adhere to efficiency targets.
- Organizational and follow-up skills with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with experience in quality assurance.
- The ability to perform repetitive tasks quickly.
- Fabric knowledge and basic sewing skills.
- A positive and team oriented attitude (a must).
- A good understanding of fashion/fashion brands (a plus).