Office Facilities Assistant
We are looking for an Office Facilities that will be reporting directly to the Office Manager Coordinator, you will be responsible for our kitchen and also for handling all the issues that may appear related with this area.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Prepare and organize the kitchen service, with the collaboration of other colleagues;
- Collaborate with our internal nutritionist in order to guarantee that our team will always find the best and healthiest meals in our Kitchen;
- Wash dishes, cutlery
andcups and keep a clean and neat appearance in the kitchen area;
- Handle suppliers deliveries;
- Proactively look for improvements in the kitchen workflows, suggesting new kitchen rules, policies
andprocedures to improve the service.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced in hospitality (kitchen, catering, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and service-minded;
- Knowledgeable on basic concepts of gastronomy
- Proficient in using kitchen techniques
- Multitasker and hands-on person;
- Can-do, positive attitude;
- Good communicator and responsible;
- Have good English skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Immediate Availability (preferable).