Private Client Personal Shopper – Menswear
One of our priorities is to increase the spending power of an existing client book along with engaging new clients, while developing potential clients. We approach every opportunity with innovation and develop loyalty through an understanding of personal style, lifestyle needs and brand/product preferences.
About the role:
As a Personal Shopper you will engage with clients to ensure a seamless, exceptional luxury customer service experience whilst building brand loyalty and evolving your client book. You must have previous experience from a luxury market, be digitally savvy and up for working within a fast growth environment.
You will assist with all clients’ inquiries and product searches as well as managing waiting lists for highly desirable items. You will provide ad hoc support to the Senior Shoppers supporting with all administrative tasks as well as providing sales support to the wider Personal Shopping Team.
What you’ll do:
- You will provide an end-to-end Private Client luxury service whilst building client relations
- You will manage a client base of 50-150, nurturing existing clients, reactive lapsed clients, develop evolving regions
- You will build lasting relationships with Private Clients, develop open channels of communication and become a reliable advisor
- You will track personal sales against targets ensuring KPIs are met - reporting weekly and monthly in a timely and high quality manner whilst providing comprehensive feedback on assigned contributing projects and regional information
- You will engage new and maintain existing clients on a personable level
- Face to face meetings
- Assist clients with enquiries and searches
- You will propose acquisitions events to co-host with senior shopper as well as attending external networking and social events
- You will collaborate with complementary teams to enhance business coordination and client services.
- You will provide knowledge on products, brands and trends
- You will work in partnership with key boutiques and brands
Who you are:
- You have proven work experience from a sales environment
- You have previous experience within luxury fashion (desirable)
- You are knowledgeable of the current fashion/trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication etiquette, a second European language would be an advantage
- You are able to engage & build customer relations
- You are proactive in your sales approach with an ability to suggest ideas to improve the customer experience and sales
- You have strong computer literacy and digitally savvy
- You can work as a team player and under own initiatives
- You have excellent organizational skills and time management
- You have the flexibility to work to deadline
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.