Senior Supply Pricing Manager
You will be responsible for the design and delivery of an integrated and centralized Commission & Incentives Model that is fully optimized to maximize stock growth in the most productive way for Farfetch while continuing to bolster our fashion positioning and balance partner motivations.
This is a highly cross-functional, high impact role with lots of visibility. It will require coordination across multiple stakeholders across the business including C-level management, product, business development, account management, legal, finance, analytics, and data science.
We are looking for someone with big ideas, who loves solving complex problems in an analytically rigorous way. The role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and who wants to make an immediate impact.
This person will bring a heavy quantitative skill set to the team (the “science”) but also be comfortable working with and embracing, the “art” from our fashion and trend focused teams.
What you’ll do:
- Design and deliver the supply pricing strategy and roadmap for Farfetch to meet corporate growth objectives, collaborating with and gaining buy-in from key stakeholders where necessary
- Manage and enhance Farfetch’s pricing structures, capabilities, algorithms and policies based on insights from internal and external sources including, but not limited to, supply & demand balance, brand markups, and product desirability
- Work with FP&A and Commercial team stakeholders to carefully manage our “take rate”, ensuring the full costs of different incentives are considered in a holistic manner.
- Provide frameworks and recommendations, organize and guide internal and external research to guide/support pricing decisions. Research and track competitor pricing
- Develop materials and liaise with Farfetch boutique and brand partners to produce clear and persuasive materials around adoption
- Define and develop various Pricing & Sales Analytics dashboards/reports for standard and ad hoc report requests.
- Manage a team of pricing analysts, recruiting and retaining world-class analytics talent.
Who you are:
- Extensive experience within consulting or luxury retail planning/forecasting (preferably both). MBA is a plus
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to influence change in senior stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills, preferably specific to Pricing
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with (occasional) ambiguity
- Strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational and commercial excellence
- You have technical skills for processing and analysing large amounts of data:
- Excel (required)
- SQL, R, Matlab (preferred)
- Looker (preferred)
- Project management/planning experience, preferably in retail/digital
- Experience in growing, running and leading a successful team
- Understanding of fashion and luxury is a bonus
- Appreciation that the ‘how’ you work is just as important!