Product Manager - Purchase Experience
We are looking for a Product Manager that will be responsible for helping drive the product strategy and definition by translating customer needs into business and product needs, which will help create a global experience that sets us apart and helps us truly Amaze our Customers!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You’ll be part of our Purchase Experience team, focusing on the customer experience from bag to checkout.
- You’ll be working across some of our channels including web, mobile web, iOS app ensuring experience parity and features and functions.
- You will gather and distill requirements from several sources, such as user research and data analytics; turning them into an actionable vision.
- You’ll create business cases and work closely with stakeholders and within our Purchase product vertical ensuring an end to end vision of the customer journey is covered.
- You’ll be part of cross functional teams (design, engineering, analytics) to embrace the product vision and strategy.
- You’ll play a critical part in the existing in-life management of the features and customer journeys.
- You’ll analyze and be adept at understanding customer behavior, patterns in usage that you’ll use to map and create features and optimization, which will align with our missions and OKRs.
- You will create hypothesis for product improvements and new features to be tested; drive these tests through from idealization to analytics, including AB testing.
- You will monitor product performance and make use of customer’s qualitative and quantitative feedback to inform product development strategy.
- You will create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog in alignment with product vision and goals.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are passionate about product, you crave to own the product vision for your area and capable of establishing the strategy towards that vision that aligns with the rest of the vertical and outside to meet business and customer needs.
- You are experienced within a similar product role (web and or mobile products) where e-commerce will be a plus.
- You will have an understanding of tech stack that is used to deliver the features and functions and be able to make informed decisions on this to deliver the customer experience, meeting the needs of the customer and business.
- You have experience using sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements.
- You are a customer-centric individual who tries to deeply understand customers’ needs and frustrations.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, that will be used in presentation from concept through to delivery as well as ongoing in product lifecycle reviews
- You are experienced working in cross functional teams (design, engineering, product, analytics) engaging product methodology including story-mapping, backlog creation, epic and story writing to get that feature or optimisation from ideation to in-life management
- You are adept at impact assessing, and are laser focused on getting bugs fixed and ensuring that the features are up and running in accordance with customer expectations, technology needs and compliance where appropriate.
- You are able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business.
- You have strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- You have excellent attention to detail; ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; and an ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired and chased.
- Experience of Agile and Scrum methodology is required,You have a passion for technology and keen to look at how existing products can be improved with the latest tech.