Head of Learning Experience (Training)
Reporting to the Global Service Design Director, you will be responsible for the design and execution of the learning experience and training quality for the Global Customer Excellence service teams. You will lead the Global Training Manager and Instructional Designers, setting the pace and stage for how our teams learn - digitally and in person in our offices around the world.
Working closely with Global Service Design Managers and senior service stakeholders to create the global training strategy, execute the vision, and deliver effective, engaging and fun learning programs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead the Training and Instructional Design teams in designing, building and implementing digital and in-person training for our global teams;
- Scale the global learning program to meet the ever-evolving needs of a growing department, ensuring the update of training materials to reflect current and upcoming business priorities;
- Set global instructional design and training delivery standards, ensuring the delivery of world-class service;
- Lead learning initiatives from onboarding to upskilling relevant for all levels and offices within Customer Excellence;
- Establish an experimentation and testing framework to encourage your teams to expand beyond what is comfortable to meet the true needs of the learners.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have deep knowledge and at least 5 years experience in the application of adult Learning & Development / behavioral training theory;
- You are an excellent change manager and a passionate advocate for the needs of our learners;
- You provide an expert level of business acumen and understand how to execute against organizational strategy and priorities;
- You have a strong leadership competency, demonstrated experience delivering value-focused outcomes that drive growth;
- You are a strong people manager. You love leading teams through new and sometimes uncharted territory;
- You are an expert problem-solver and thrive in complexity;
- You can confidently lead a team from solutions through implementation;
- You have experience working with global teams and/ or stakeholders;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;