Product Manager - Platform
We are looking for a person to be responsible for driving product management by translating customer needs into business and product requirements which will help create a global experience that sets us apart and helps us truly Amaze our Customers!
You will work on Multiple multi-disciplinary teams — with engineers, data scientists, analysts and design people to meet your goals and area’s vision.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Gather and distill requirements from several sources such as user research and analytics and translate them into an actionable vision;
- Work with area’s leadership to build a product roadmap, creating appropriate business cases to drive product development;
- Liaise with business and tech teams throughout the product’s life cycle in order to get all members of the cross-functional team (design, engineering, analytics) to embrace the product vision and strategy;
- Create hypothesis for product improvements to be tested;
- Monitor product performance and make use of customer’s qualitative and quantitative feedback to inform product development strategy;
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog in alignment with product vision and goals.
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate about product management;
- Able to translate needs into business and product requirements;
- User-focused individual who tries to deeply understand customers’ needs and frustrations;
- Data driven — you use data to inform key decisions; this includes analysing usage patterns to drive prioritization and adopting a test and learn approach to building product to inform product direction;
- Strongly analytical and have conceptual skills;
- Familiar with User Experience topics;
- Familiar working in cross functional teams (design, engineering, product, analytics);
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business;
- Fluent in both verbal and written English;
- Detail-oriented; able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; and an ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired and chased;
- Experienced within a similar product management role (web products) will be a plus;
- Knowledgeable of the Scrum methodology will be a plus;
- An understanding of the luxury retail industry will be a plus.