Product Owner – Marketing Data Science
You will be working in a fast moving, multi-disciplinary environment and take ownership in evolving and improving our Marketing solutions as we look to add scale our business.
We want you to turn our mission from vision to reality, working from the beginning to the end of product building, from new disruptive ideas to detailed iterations. This is a client-facing role working creatively and pragmatically with teams across the Marketing department to address challenges and provide solutions.
What you’ll do:
- You will work with Data Science and Engineering teams within Marketing as well as business stakeholders to deliver business value company-wide.
- You will seamlessly integrate the Marketing Data strategy into the overall Marketing plan and share learnings and best practice guides with key stakeholders across the business
- You will champion a test and learn approach to identify and optimise existing users desires, new opportunities and maximise business value
- You will define and track metrics to measure effectiveness and identify the leading indicators that prove we are meeting our desired outcomes
- You will distill the vision and strategy to the team so that all team members embrace and champion the vision
- You will identify new missions and objectives, lead and manage the creation and maintenance of the roadmaps and understand how the team can achieve its goals, by leading the team to be able to identify opportunities, which will drive significant business impact
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to all employees
Who you are:
- You have a background in Product Management and are experienced in working with technical teams and numerous stakeholders
- You have a technical background either in Engineering or Data Science
- You are able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and understand deadlines
- You have excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- You are able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organization (from C-Level to Analyst) in addition to the ability to influence change in stakeholders
- You are a strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational and commercial excellence
- You have a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- You are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail