Delivery Support Adviser
- Handle daily communication between couriers (e.g., DHL and local carriers including JP Post, SFE and etc.) and all the other departments (e.g., Account Managers, Customer Service, Logistics) using a ticket management tool;
- Execute daily procedures and manage daily workflow optimizing processes when necessary.
- Communicates with all teams in order to reach the best solution for new issues/ problems that arise;
- Supports boutiques set up regarding delivery process demands;
- Support same day processing globally;
- Responsible for the effective execution of specified business or project deliverables to time and quality standards;
- Works collaboratively with other Farfetch teams to ensure activities aligned across projects and identify areas for improvement.
- Assure a high level of service both on the time as well as on the quality of the responses;
Key skills and experience
- Fluent in English is mandatory and other languages are a plus specially Japanese, Korean or Mandarin;
- Working knowledge of transportation processes (express) and / or experience in transportation / courier companies would be desirable;
- International commerce knowledge including customs procedures, regulations and documentation involved is a plus;
- Organized, proactive and never give up attitude when solving problems;
- Proactive and Customer oriented;
- Capable of working under pressure and deliver in the agreed deadlines.