Premium Services Specialist
Focusing on VIP Customer Experience, the main goal is to provide resolution to all issues raised in VIP orders or returns, being the first point of contact to the private client team. The team globally supports Private Client daily operational processes, contributing to offer the best and most luxury service in the luxury fashion world.
What You’ll do:
- Liaise with Private Client team to understand daily operational issues happening to VIP customers;
- Liaise with all other operational teams to provide fast resolutions to those issues, mainly with Delivery Support, Partner Services, Customer Service, etc;
- Contribute to VIP Metrics improvements both in terms of operational performance and customer retention;
- Support the implementation of processes and initiatives with impact on the Private Client experience;
- Contribute to transform reactive into proactive actions, proposing route cause resolution of most common issues;
- Identify issue patterns and feed R&D team.
Who You Are:
- A professional with strong commercial and costumer focused mind set;
- A very good communicator and a professional with negotiation talent;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Available to work in shift schedules if required;
- Have knowledge of fashion/fashion brands;
- Able to exceed customer expectations;
- Excellent in listening;
- Hardworking and passionate;
- Proficient in using IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages;
- Fluent English (mandatory) - Excellent in verbal and written communication skills;
- Passionate about technology and e-commerce business (as a plus).