Junior Performance Marketing Executive (Paid Social and Display)
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic graduate who is keen to progress their career in digital marketing and join a fast-paced, growing company.
As part of the Performance Marketing team, you will be supporting with building and managing Display and Paid Social campaigns globally, from conception to execution. To be successful in this role, you will need to be highly analytical, passionate about data and comfortable with providing analysis of campaign performance and key metrics.
At Farfetch we have a continual “test and learn” approach to all performance marketing activity, giving you the opportunity to test new ideas and present your findings to the wider team. In this role, you will have an incredible opportunity to learn from and collaborate with a diverse and world-class team!
Who you are:
- You are a university graduate with a degree in Physical Sciences, Maths, Economics, Engineering or Marketing.
- You have some digital marketing experience either throughout your degree or work placement/internships.
- You are comfortable with and have a passion for processing and analysing data.
- You have a flexible approach to work, with good problem-solving skills and a proactive mindset.
- You are comfortable working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, AdWords is a plus.