Senior Product Manager - Customers
Part of the product management team, you will be instrumental in delivering amazing tools to support our Customer Excellence team and help them meet their challenges aligned with overall Business as well as Product Vision and Strategy. Your work will have a global impact to Farfetch as everything we deliver is to be rolled out to different offices.
What You'll do
- Drive the product strategy and vision making sure it is efficiently communicated and effectively executed
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop supporting business cases including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
- Manage/champion Voice of the Customer input related to your product portfolio
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development - pre impact analysis, deployment and post-deployment activities. Proactively identify problems that arise in the project, outline options, recommend solutions and escalate as needed.
- Rely on data driven techniques to present and secure approval from senior management and other key stakeholders, as necessary. Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensure that what is delivered meets the original goals.
- Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts and works with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features and functionality.
- Analyse, recommend and implement process improvements to deliver optimal business development.
Who you are
- You are driven,organized, curious and proactive.
- Experience working on cross functional teams to deliver backoffice solutions at scale with high impact to the business operations.
- You have the ability to think globally/strategically and frame new and complex issues.
- Detail and design oriented and always thinking of the end-user experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology.
- More than 4 years of experience in similar area.
- A professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills (Portuguese and English).
- Adaptable to a very fast paced and consistently growing and changing environment
- Effective in managing multiple parallel work streams and initiatives
- Knowledge and experience in CRM solutions is a plus.